1. Grant applications must be submitted via the Trust’s online standard application form.
2. Grant money from the Trust is expected to be spent within 12 months of the date on which the grant is given.
3. Organisations receiving the Trust’s support are expected to publicise the financial support received in their Annual Reports and in any literature, publicity or site notices relating to projects and activities funded by the Trust.
4. Grants are made at the level indicated in the award letter.
5. Grants are awarded towards the project set out in the application form and it is the responsibility of the grantee to ensure that it is spent solely on these purposes.
6. Generally, only one grant every 2 years can be applied for.
7. Appropriate written acknowledgement should be made to the Swinton Paterson Trust Secretary for funding given.
8. The Trust reserves the right to make changes to terms and conditions
In submitting an application, it is assumed that you are giving permission for us to contact you by email or by post using the contact information you have provided.
The data you give us will be held securely in a database. It will be processed only for the purposes of legitimate interest. Specifically it will be used only to enable communication with you about the application. We will not share your data with organisations outside of the Trust. The data will be deleted one year after the Trustees’ meeting to which the application was submitted.
You may request access to the personal information held by us at any time. You can request data is amended or removed. To do this, please send an email or contact us by post using the addresses on the ‘Contact Us’ page.